This is a great opportunity to build a career in an outstanding Events-catering company with a
passion for fine dining and an excellent reputation. We cater for a wide variety of high quality wedding, private and corporate events, small and large, throughout the North West and beyond.
With continuing growth in demand, we are looking to recruit a talented and capable Events Co-ordinator to work alongside experienced colleagues in our busy office near Chester. Experience of events planning and coordination would be preferred (but not essential) and training is available for the right candidate.
DUTIES WILL INVOLVE MANAGING EVENTS FROM START TO FINISH, INCLUDING:
– presenting the proposition to prospective clients
– arranging tasting events & settling menus
– checking and booking venues
– full inter-department & supplier communication
– preparing function sheets & timelines for events
– managing activities at the event to ensure its success
– post event follow-up
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
– be a capable, self-confident and driven individual
– preferably have event and catering / hospitality experience
– have a first class customer service ethic
– be happy to work flexible hours
– have client and account management experience
– have excellent communication skills
– have good computer skills including Word, Excel, Email
The position offers training and progression within the business with a view to development into more senior roles, and an excellent remuneration package including monthly bonus scheme.
If you enjoy arranging and managing events, take a pride in customer service, are highly organised and wish to work in a top quality company please apply, we’d like to hear from you.
QQ1. Do you have previous Event / Hospitality experience?
QQ2. Are you confident presenting to clients and have exceptional customer service skills
QQ3. Are you happy to work flexible hours